The Neck hammock was invented by an American physiotherapist, Doctor Steve Sudell. It is designed to stretch the spine and cervicals optimally. It is ideal for neck pain due to cervical arthritis or Arnold's neuralgia, cervical disc herniation, torticollis but also during migraines, insomnia, chronic headaches. Also suitable for correcting bad postures, to relieve painful shoulders or in case of low back pain,… It is also perfect for simply relax or meditate. Either way, this top quality 100% cotton hammock will satisfy you!
Lie down and relax to relieve your neck pain
Relieves pain quickly in 10 to 15 minutes.
Easily transported and installed anywhere.
Allows daily neck pain relief at a lower cost.
Specially designed for pleasant relaxation with memory foam pads and breathable 100% cotton materials.
Neck hammock for cervical relaxation: cervical traction at home
Tired of accumulating tension or pain in the neck and shoulders ? Are you constantly stressed and looking for a solution to relax?
The cervical relaxation hammock allows you to feel the benefits of a physiotherapy session or osteoarthritis while staying at home. No more stress and accumulated tensions between the neck and shoulders thanks to this unique invention.
A cervical hammock with many benefits
With a daily session of 10 to 15 minutes, you will obtain many benefits:
- Allows you to regain good body posture by realigning the spine.
- Stretches your spine and especially the cervical ones. Exercises cervical traction which allows better oxygenation of your body, better mobility of the neck and shoulders. Most importantly, it reduces and relieves frequent pains in this region of the body.
- You will be more relaxed, which decreases stress and fatigue .
- You improve the quality of your sleep, prevent insomnia and relieve eye fatigue thanks to better circulation blood in the neck.
- Your headaches and migraines decrease or disappear
- You find your good mood!
For optimal results, we advise you to use it in addition to your physiotherapy or osteopathy sessions.
How to use the cervical relaxation neck hammock?
- Secure the strap to a railing, door handle or hook.
- Adjust the height of the hammock with the strap so that it is approximately 10 cm from the ground.
- Lie down on a groundsheet and rest your head in the hammock. Your head should be "levitating" in the hammock, approximately 5-10 cm from the ground, so that the traction can provide its benefits. Adjust the height of the hammock if necessary.
- Relax! 10 minutes daily will effectively relieve your pain. Do not forget to warn those around you so as not to be disturbed during your relaxation!
A user and installation guide is include.
Take advantage of our low prices to discover the joy of cervical traction at home!
- Material : 100% high quality cotton, memory foam
- Size : 50 * 20 cm
- Weight : 350 g
- Washing : machine or by hand
- Contains : sleeping mask, storage bag, installation guide and two attachment straps
Home delivery is free regardless of delivery location. We currently ship to: Europe and DOM-TOM, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, Bresil, Australia and New-zealand.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24-48 hours after receipt of payment. A tracking number is provided for each shipment.
Estimated delivery times vary from 5 to 14 days depending on the destination.
We guarantee the quality of the items sold on Cervi-Care.com. This is why we offer the 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 days from the date you received your order to make a return and get an exchange or refund.
To make a return, please contact us first at email@example.com
Returns are free with Pay-Pal.
10% discount on your order from 2 articles in cart with code
Click on the code to get the discount automatically applied at checkout.
Our models fit small.
We advise you to take a size above yours.
You can check the specific size guide for each model at the end of the product description, in the specifications.
One-size-fits-all models are not suitable for tall people.